I love it when others do the same mindless things I do! Like when you close your wallet/purse before the checker gives you your change, or close your email when you didn’t do what you went in there for in the first place! Cleaning out your text messages and instead of hitting delete you hit resend to confuse your friends and fill up your inbox with even more stupid, inane text messages. There’s a stand-up comedy piece in here somewhere! Or delete voicemail messages when you didn’t write down the call back number yet! How ‘bout when you double click ‘send’ so nothing goes to the recipient! I’m onto something here. Feel free to tell me to quit!
- 90 minute massage at Aspen Falls Chiropractic and Chiropractic Care and a cheeseburger for lunch. Life is good! (@… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Ask for Val and you will have a good time! (@ Tsunami in Midvale, UT) swarmapp.com/c/3Tit2kGRd5s https://t.co/DmmAttiFBH 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgi9TGMn1eM/ 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgd2tqWHnXK/ 5 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgd2qoiHXG-/ 5 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad