If you have never done sales, don’t. If you have and are actually still stuck in a life of always being a bastard, I feel your pain! If there were a picture to go with this diatribe, it would be me slitting my wrists. No, I don’t need more pain in my life, I’m already in sales. So maybe it would be me doing something heroic like rounding up all the bosses of sales people and exacting some justice. In fact when the revolution comes, they will be the first ones up against the wall. Well, bosses and pawnbrokers. Uh, maybe bosses, pawnbrokers and traffic cops. And lawyers. And mean teachers. Mean people in general. And people who drive minivans and go slow in the passing lanes. Anybody who goes slow. And, well, who do you think?
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bh20IS5lSx7/ 1 day ago
- The next time it snows this spring I'm ready with this sign from jdawgs. @ Salt Lake City, Utah instagram.com/p/Bh2xxcKlcTb/ 1 day ago
- Best feel good food in the planet. Best Mexican restaurant in the world. (@ The @SonoraGrill in Ogden, UT)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Read a good review so giving them a try! (@ J Dawgs in Midvale, UT) swarmapp.com/c/hYhfm0wBpjN https://t.co/pRMmfyxvqr 2 days ago
- I'm at The Mail Center in Midvale, UT swarmapp.com/c/9ny8ZGrkrQo https://t.co/Mh9NBvZ7la 2 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad