If you have never done sales, don’t. If you have and are actually still stuck in a life of always being a bastard, I feel your pain! If there were a picture to go with this diatribe, it would be me slitting my wrists. No, I don’t need more pain in my life, I’m already in sales. So maybe it would be me doing something heroic like rounding up all the bosses of sales people and exacting some justice. In fact when the revolution comes, they will be the first ones up against the wall. Well, bosses and pawnbrokers. Uh, maybe bosses, pawnbrokers and traffic cops. And lawyers. And mean teachers. Mean people in general. And people who drive minivans and go slow in the passing lanes. Anybody who goes slow. And, well, who do you think?
- Hyperbaric chamber, Baby. I feel amazing and on tree path to concussion recovery! (@ The Neuro Clinic in Lehi, UT)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A dream come true! Inside a hyperbaric chamber! Working on my brain and nervous system. I'm… instagram.com/p/BeQ8xeJHwPK/ 1 day ago
- Got the perfect spot for my cross picture frame is my new sanctuary. seans_art thanks Val! @ The… instagram.com/p/BeQv45tHBcw/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTWG4Hxu8/ 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTQj5H_lM/ 2 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad