So, the blonde on the left is Miss Anna. Gorgeous and can kick your ass! She is engaged to David, yummy boy. They met on match.com and very quickly committed to each other enough for David to move to SLC from CA! What Anna has not done in her life is a much shorter list than what she has done! She got her marine biology degree at the University of Hawaii although being from half way around the world in Florida. She ran a barrage of tanning salons in Idaho and boxed professionally for awhile. She is 6 foot tall and 25 years old. Her passion besides being my friend and engaged to David is puppies. She is an amazing trainer and certified canine nutritionalist. Check out her website: http://puppenschnoodles.com/index.html
- Gift baskets galore! Great service here! (at @Kneaders Bakery & Cafe in West Jordan, UT) swarmapp.com/c/jNPAZqvMCDM https://t.co/n7aTX9KOXh 1 day ago
- Yes! And it exploded in joy! Cookie making time! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlRAvnbiF/ 2 days ago
- Hoping for a sleepover at Grandma's house picture. That is the before! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlA5lnDp1/ 2 days ago
- Great food! Great service and if you drop your napkin on the floor Dean will pick it up! Chivalry is not dead. (at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Park Forest Plaza for the holidays. @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcoaevoHFwo/ 3 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad