So this is lovely. Can you smell the ocean and feel the breeze on your face and frosty glass in your hand? Mmmmmmmmmmm, I can’t! I’m looking out my window in Ogden at a foot of snow with drifts! Bleak trees, muddy spots on the property. Yuck. A beach in Cuba looks much more appealing today. I’ve been looking on-line at company openings to see if there is anything intriguing in SLC or Ogden that gets my attention. There may be a doozy of a recession going on, but some company somewhere needs me and can compensate me for said efforts. Somewhere there is a company with a stellar culture, integrity and high ethics that would like me to help them grow. I grow companies so well. Intending to do so , for a real nice company next time! Wonder who that will be…
- Hyperbaric chamber, Baby. I feel amazing and on tree path to concussion recovery! (@ The Neuro Clinic in Lehi, UT)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A dream come true! Inside a hyperbaric chamber! Working on my brain and nervous system. I'm… instagram.com/p/BeQ8xeJHwPK/ 1 day ago
- Got the perfect spot for my cross picture frame is my new sanctuary. seans_art thanks Val! @ The… instagram.com/p/BeQv45tHBcw/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTWG4Hxu8/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTQj5H_lM/ 1 day ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad