So this is lovely. Can you smell the ocean and feel the breeze on your face and frosty glass in your hand? Mmmmmmmmmmm, I can’t! I’m looking out my window in Ogden at a foot of snow with drifts! Bleak trees, muddy spots on the property. Yuck. A beach in Cuba looks much more appealing today. I’ve been looking on-line at company openings to see if there is anything intriguing in SLC or Ogden that gets my attention. There may be a doozy of a recession going on, but some company somewhere needs me and can compensate me for said efforts. Somewhere there is a company with a stellar culture, integrity and high ethics that would like me to help them grow. I grow companies so well. Intending to do so , for a real nice company next time! Wonder who that will be…
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bh20IS5lSx7/ 1 day ago
- The next time it snows this spring I'm ready with this sign from jdawgs. @ Salt Lake City, Utah instagram.com/p/Bh2xxcKlcTb/ 1 day ago
- Best feel good food in the planet. Best Mexican restaurant in the world. (@ The @SonoraGrill in Ogden, UT)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Read a good review so giving them a try! (@ J Dawgs in Midvale, UT) swarmapp.com/c/hYhfm0wBpjN https://t.co/pRMmfyxvqr 2 days ago
- I'm at The Mail Center in Midvale, UT swarmapp.com/c/9ny8ZGrkrQo https://t.co/Mh9NBvZ7la 2 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad