Unemployment seems to be the one thing growing like crazy in the country. My unemployment benefits ended last March. This and that odd job have kept food on the table, but much of what was my lifestyle is quite gone. The big house in Sandy where family and friends gathered at 3pm every Sabbath for Potluck BBQ’s. Never knew who would show up with what yummy thing to eat or drink or how many of them would be there. Once we had people from 2 months to 72 years old, several races represented and more than heterosexuals in the sexual preference category! What fun! Live music on the deck and on 2 levels in my house… Good times… But…
- #sweetcakes @ Sweet Cake Bake Shop instagram.com/p/BW-gvihHY7P/ 4 minutes ago
- #sweetcakes (@ Sweet Cake Bake Shop - @sweetcakebkshp in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/kCiUaxI4diF https://t.co/tE1btDK3UE 7 minutes ago
- Brunch! (@ The Oasis Cafe in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/8oZS6OSKCQ7 https://t.co/m7IVVt3val 1 day ago
- Why go anywhere else for a burger? (@ Proper Brewing Company in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/8OC3eD90KOW https://t.co/onb91ULiPh 4 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BWxMwF5nDjD/ 5 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad