Unemployment seems to be the one thing growing like crazy in the country. My unemployment benefits ended last March. This and that odd job have kept food on the table, but much of what was my lifestyle is quite gone. The big house in Sandy where family and friends gathered at 3pm every Sabbath for Potluck BBQ’s. Never knew who would show up with what yummy thing to eat or drink or how many of them would be there. Once we had people from 2 months to 72 years old, several races represented and more than heterosexuals in the sexual preference category! What fun! Live music on the deck and on 2 levels in my house… Good times… But…
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTWG4Hxu8/ 5 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTQj5H_lM/ 5 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Liberty Park instagram.com/p/BeMdMDIHMrh/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Liberty Park instagram.com/p/BeMamLkHwp7/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Liberty Park instagram.com/p/BeMC-FHHJuS/ 1 day ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad