And in Week 8 of listening to The Listening Program, the effort is making me climb the walls. It is high energy, high spectrum Mozart and I have reached a saturation place. Every time the heater kicked on in the office today I about went nuts! I had to go outside and get some air. Then I had to put closed headphones on, listening to nothing, just to drown out irritating sounds. I will keep listening because I have had significant things improve in the last 7 1/2 weeks. I sleep deeply and through the night. I go to bed and wake up at 6:19am. Don’t know why 6:19am, but there ya go. And here’s the kicker, I wake up rested and refreshed. That right there is worth the time and money to do TLP. And I’m thinking I should call it a night so I’m rested to deal with the annoyance of high spectrum music tomorrow. I knew this wouldn’t be easy, but I still believe it will be worth it.
- relax... (@ Coffee Garden in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/9Lbpcq7EU6d https://t.co/V7xxLzN9wV 5 hours ago
- Best barber shop in town, maybe the whole west... thanks Dalton and Chad! (@ Curriculum in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/0PLTP5iSIrX 5 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/3i3PllUVXow?a How to make a paper handgun 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/cG514Ox4Dog?a BEST COOL Origami paper gun 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/aec24lR11LA?a KIDZ BOP Kids - Sugar (Official Music Video) [KIDZ BOP 29] 7 hours ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad