And in Week 8 of listening to The Listening Program, the effort is making me climb the walls. It is high energy, high spectrum Mozart and I have reached a saturation place. Every time the heater kicked on in the office today I about went nuts! I had to go outside and get some air. Then I had to put closed headphones on, listening to nothing, just to drown out irritating sounds. I will keep listening because I have had significant things improve in the last 7 1/2 weeks. I sleep deeply and through the night. I go to bed and wake up at 6:19am. Don’t know why 6:19am, but there ya go. And here’s the kicker, I wake up rested and refreshed. That right there is worth the time and money to do TLP. And I’m thinking I should call it a night so I’m rested to deal with the annoyance of high spectrum music tomorrow. I knew this wouldn’t be easy, but I still believe it will be worth it.
- Gift baskets galore! Great service here! (at @Kneaders Bakery & Cafe in West Jordan, UT) swarmapp.com/c/jNPAZqvMCDM https://t.co/n7aTX9KOXh 1 day ago
- Yes! And it exploded in joy! Cookie making time! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlRAvnbiF/ 2 days ago
- Hoping for a sleepover at Grandma's house picture. That is the before! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlA5lnDp1/ 2 days ago
- Great food! Great service and if you drop your napkin on the floor Dean will pick it up! Chivalry is not dead. (at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Park Forest Plaza for the holidays. @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcoaevoHFwo/ 3 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad