Growing up in the All American City of Park Forest IL, 4th of July was the best! We started the day with the Kiwana’s pancake breakfast with the maple syrup smell so stong! Then off to the parade with the family. After that we gathered at the fire station for cold Nehi soda’s from ice filled aluminum tubs. Dad was one of the first EMT’s, although back then they were the Rescue Squad. Later we would watch the water fights with the firemen. Eventually they used hollow jugs on suspended cable, high in the air. But when I was 13, Dad let me participate when they still pushed those drums about on the street.
- relax... (@ Coffee Garden in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/9Lbpcq7EU6d https://t.co/V7xxLzN9wV 4 hours ago
- Best barber shop in town, maybe the whole west... thanks Dalton and Chad! (@ Curriculum in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/0PLTP5iSIrX 5 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/3i3PllUVXow?a How to make a paper handgun 6 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/cG514Ox4Dog?a BEST COOL Origami paper gun 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/aec24lR11LA?a KIDZ BOP Kids - Sugar (Official Music Video) [KIDZ BOP 29] 7 hours ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad