Growing up in the All American City of Park Forest IL, 4th of July was the best! We started the day with the Kiwana’s pancake breakfast with the maple syrup smell so stong! Then off to the parade with the family. After that we gathered at the fire station for cold Nehi soda’s from ice filled aluminum tubs. Dad was one of the first EMT’s, although back then they were the Rescue Squad. Later we would watch the water fights with the firemen. Eventually they used hollow jugs on suspended cable, high in the air. But when I was 13, Dad let me participate when they still pushed those drums about on the street.
- Gift baskets galore! Great service here! (at @Kneaders Bakery & Cafe in West Jordan, UT) swarmapp.com/c/jNPAZqvMCDM https://t.co/n7aTX9KOXh 1 day ago
- Yes! And it exploded in joy! Cookie making time! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlRAvnbiF/ 2 days ago
- Hoping for a sleepover at Grandma's house picture. That is the before! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlA5lnDp1/ 2 days ago
- Great food! Great service and if you drop your napkin on the floor Dean will pick it up! Chivalry is not dead. (at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Park Forest Plaza for the holidays. @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcoaevoHFwo/ 3 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad