Want to share a blog post from someone whose every blog post I read! Nick Smith.. He shares a great new catch phrase for us that is in line with what I call it de-barnacling. A ship can’t sail smoothly through the water, encrusted with barnacles. We don’t go through life smoothly with crusty junk that no longer serves us! Letting go of poor habits, guilt, unsupportive relationships, negative influences… all help up be who we truly are and get about what is really valuable in our lives!
- Gift baskets galore! Great service here! (at @Kneaders Bakery & Cafe in West Jordan, UT) swarmapp.com/c/jNPAZqvMCDM https://t.co/n7aTX9KOXh 1 day ago
- Yes! And it exploded in joy! Cookie making time! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlRAvnbiF/ 2 days ago
- Hoping for a sleepover at Grandma's house picture. That is the before! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlA5lnDp1/ 2 days ago
- Great food! Great service and if you drop your napkin on the floor Dean will pick it up! Chivalry is not dead. (at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Park Forest Plaza for the holidays. @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcoaevoHFwo/ 3 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad