Want to share a blog post from someone whose every blog post I read! Nick Smith.. He shares a great new catch phrase for us that is in line with what I call it de-barnacling. A ship can’t sail smoothly through the water, encrusted with barnacles. We don’t go through life smoothly with crusty junk that no longer serves us! Letting go of poor habits, guilt, unsupportive relationships, negative influences… all help up be who we truly are and get about what is really valuable in our lives!
- relax... (@ Coffee Garden in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/9Lbpcq7EU6d https://t.co/V7xxLzN9wV 4 hours ago
- Best barber shop in town, maybe the whole west... thanks Dalton and Chad! (@ Curriculum in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/0PLTP5iSIrX 4 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/3i3PllUVXow?a How to make a paper handgun 6 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/cG514Ox4Dog?a BEST COOL Origami paper gun 6 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/aec24lR11LA?a KIDZ BOP Kids - Sugar (Official Music Video) [KIDZ BOP 29] 7 hours ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad