Want to share a blog post from someone whose every blog post I read! Nick Smith.. He shares a great new catch phrase for us that is in line with what I call it de-barnacling. A ship can’t sail smoothly through the water, encrusted with barnacles. We don’t go through life smoothly with crusty junk that no longer serves us! Letting go of poor habits, guilt, unsupportive relationships, negative influences… all help up be who we truly are and get about what is really valuable in our lives!
- 90 minute massage at Aspen Falls Chiropractic and Chiropractic Care and a cheeseburger for lunch. Life is good! (@… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Ask for Val and you will have a good time! (@ Tsunami in Midvale, UT) swarmapp.com/c/3Tit2kGRd5s https://t.co/DmmAttiFBH 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgi9TGMn1eM/ 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgd2tqWHnXK/ 5 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgd2qoiHXG-/ 5 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad