Hello there everyone! Can’t believe the kids are on Album 8 this week of The Listening Program! Amazing! Doing incredibly well even during illnesses. They often request it! They love to sit and listen or play and listen:) Love, Love the flexibility of the program. Seeing much more complex thoughts and language with Sydney! Austin too! They both talk back when I ask them to do things! Gotta take the good with the bad! Can’t complain when I see neurotypical behaviors whether they are good or bad. Whoo Hoo! Our school district is also working with our audiologist to do a trial with an FM system for the classroom only. With TLP, there may be a day where auditory processing is the thing of the past! The kids also started Ji Jitsu this week and so far so good. Doing much better than I could have ever imagined! Truly blessed with very unique children that are thriving!!!!! Love to you all:) Gerri, mommy to 2 unique kids recoverying from mito
- relax... (@ Coffee Garden in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/9Lbpcq7EU6d https://t.co/V7xxLzN9wV 5 hours ago
- Best barber shop in town, maybe the whole west... thanks Dalton and Chad! (@ Curriculum in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/0PLTP5iSIrX 5 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/3i3PllUVXow?a How to make a paper handgun 6 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/cG514Ox4Dog?a BEST COOL Origami paper gun 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/aec24lR11LA?a KIDZ BOP Kids - Sugar (Official Music Video) [KIDZ BOP 29] 7 hours ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad