Hello there everyone! Can’t believe the kids are on Album 8 this week of The Listening Program! Amazing! Doing incredibly well even during illnesses. They often request it! They love to sit and listen or play and listen:) Love, Love the flexibility of the program. Seeing much more complex thoughts and language with Sydney! Austin too! They both talk back when I ask them to do things! Gotta take the good with the bad! Can’t complain when I see neurotypical behaviors whether they are good or bad. Whoo Hoo! Our school district is also working with our audiologist to do a trial with an FM system for the classroom only. With TLP, there may be a day where auditory processing is the thing of the past! The kids also started Ji Jitsu this week and so far so good. Doing much better than I could have ever imagined! Truly blessed with very unique children that are thriving!!!!! Love to you all:) Gerri, mommy to 2 unique kids recoverying from mito
- Gift baskets galore! Great service here! (at @Kneaders Bakery & Cafe in West Jordan, UT) swarmapp.com/c/jNPAZqvMCDM https://t.co/n7aTX9KOXh 1 day ago
- Yes! And it exploded in joy! Cookie making time! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlRAvnbiF/ 2 days ago
- Hoping for a sleepover at Grandma's house picture. That is the before! @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcqlA5lnDp1/ 2 days ago
- Great food! Great service and if you drop your napkin on the floor Dean will pick it up! Chivalry is not dead. (at… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Park Forest Plaza for the holidays. @ Millcreek, Utah instagram.com/p/BcoaevoHFwo/ 3 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad