Hello there everyone! Can’t believe the kids are on Album 8 this week of The Listening Program! Amazing! Doing incredibly well even during illnesses. They often request it! They love to sit and listen or play and listen:) Love, Love the flexibility of the program. Seeing much more complex thoughts and language with Sydney! Austin too! They both talk back when I ask them to do things! Gotta take the good with the bad! Can’t complain when I see neurotypical behaviors whether they are good or bad. Whoo Hoo! Our school district is also working with our audiologist to do a trial with an FM system for the classroom only. With TLP, there may be a day where auditory processing is the thing of the past! The kids also started Ji Jitsu this week and so far so good. Doing much better than I could have ever imagined! Truly blessed with very unique children that are thriving!!!!! Love to you all:) Gerri, mommy to 2 unique kids recoverying from mito
- 90 minute massage at Aspen Falls Chiropractic and Chiropractic Care and a cheeseburger for lunch. Life is good! (@… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Ask for Val and you will have a good time! (@ Tsunami in Midvale, UT) swarmapp.com/c/3Tit2kGRd5s https://t.co/DmmAttiFBH 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgi9TGMn1eM/ 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgd2tqWHnXK/ 5 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgd2qoiHXG-/ 5 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad