Sarah, my daughter-in-law asked me to pick some fresh basil for dinner tonight. She was sauteing fresh garden garlic and onions in chunks with cubed chicken breast in the savory oil I make with the herbs I grow. The house smells amazing! She chopped up the fresh basil and added it to the homemade alfredo sauce along with other spices and herbs, including a healthy dash of cayenne.
- 90 minute massage at Aspen Falls Chiropractic and Chiropractic Care and a cheeseburger for lunch. Life is good! (@… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 hours ago
- Ask for Val and you will have a good time! (@ Tsunami in Midvale, UT) swarmapp.com/c/3Tit2kGRd5s https://t.co/DmmAttiFBH 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgi9TGMn1eM/ 3 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgd2tqWHnXK/ 5 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bgd2qoiHXG-/ 5 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad