The summer of 5th grade I read books sitting in a crab apple tree, snacking on said crab apples and tossing them willy nilly at unsuspecting pedestrians. And I wore the same denim shorts and butter colored cotton knit sweater everyday. The sweater was a hand-me-down from a neighbor and I loved it. Mom washed it every night and I stood in the laundry room watching it go round and round through the dryer door window. I was an awesome kid for a mother who was a model and fashion designer!!!!! Not! #trueconfessions Posted this picture from my junior high graduation because I designed and made this lovely flocked frock with stand-up lace! My shoes were pearlized yellow leather slingbacks and it cost $6 to have all my hair pinned up like that!
- Hummazing lunch! (@ Even Stevens Sandwiches in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/gBSKEhQH0x8 https://t.co/yoOdBDaFBM 14 hours ago
- #sweetcakes @ Sweet Cake Bake Shop instagram.com/p/BW-gvihHY7P/ 17 hours ago
- #sweetcakes (@ Sweet Cake Bake Shop - @sweetcakebkshp in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/kCiUaxI4diF https://t.co/tE1btDK3UE 17 hours ago
- Brunch! (@ The Oasis Cafe in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/8oZS6OSKCQ7 https://t.co/m7IVVt3val 2 days ago
- Why go anywhere else for a burger? (@ Proper Brewing Company in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/8OC3eD90KOW https://t.co/onb91ULiPh 5 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad