The summer of 5th grade I read books sitting in a crab apple tree, snacking on said crab apples and tossing them willy nilly at unsuspecting pedestrians. And I wore the same denim shorts and butter colored cotton knit sweater everyday. The sweater was a hand-me-down from a neighbor and I loved it. Mom washed it every night and I stood in the laundry room watching it go round and round through the dryer door window. I was an awesome kid for a mother who was a model and fashion designer!!!!! Not! #trueconfessions Posted this picture from my junior high graduation because I designed and made this lovely flocked frock with stand-up lace! My shoes were pearlized yellow leather slingbacks and it cost $6 to have all my hair pinned up like that!
- Hyperbaric chamber, Baby. I feel amazing and on tree path to concussion recovery! (@ The Neuro Clinic in Lehi, UT)… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- A dream come true! Inside a hyperbaric chamber! Working on my brain and nervous system. I'm… instagram.com/p/BeQ8xeJHwPK/ 1 day ago
- Got the perfect spot for my cross picture frame is my new sanctuary. seans_art thanks Val! @ The… instagram.com/p/BeQv45tHBcw/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTWG4Hxu8/ 2 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTQj5H_lM/ 2 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad