The summer of 5th grade I read books sitting in a crab apple tree, snacking on said crab apples and tossing them willy nilly at unsuspecting pedestrians. And I wore the same denim shorts and butter colored cotton knit sweater everyday. The sweater was a hand-me-down from a neighbor and I loved it. Mom washed it every night and I stood in the laundry room watching it go round and round through the dryer door window. I was an awesome kid for a mother who was a model and fashion designer!!!!! Not! #trueconfessions Posted this picture from my junior high graduation because I designed and made this lovely flocked frock with stand-up lace! My shoes were pearlized yellow leather slingbacks and it cost $6 to have all my hair pinned up like that!
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BkJOuv7FgsK/… 4 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BkJOXXilcKQ/… 4 hours ago
- Relaxing Himalayan salt session... Chiropractic Care and massage... (@ The Centered Stone in American Fork, UT)… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I'm in a Himalayan pink salt Cave in Utah… instagram.com/p/Bj-kCFXF6Oz/… 4 days ago
- Just posted a photo @ The Avenues, Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/Bj8CHzkFVND/… 5 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad