The summer of 5th grade I read books sitting in a crab apple tree, snacking on said crab apples and tossing them willy nilly at unsuspecting pedestrians. And I wore the same denim shorts and butter colored cotton knit sweater everyday. The sweater was a hand-me-down from a neighbor and I loved it. Mom washed it every night and I stood in the laundry room watching it go round and round through the dryer door window. I was an awesome kid for a mother who was a model and fashion designer!!!!! Not! #trueconfessions Posted this picture from my junior high graduation because I designed and made this lovely flocked frock with stand-up lace! My shoes were pearlized yellow leather slingbacks and it cost $6 to have all my hair pinned up like that!
- Just posted a photo @ Layton, Utah instagram.com/p/BaRvygjncTO/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Layton, Utah instagram.com/p/BaRvse8HIwl/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Layton, Utah instagram.com/p/BaRvOg6HE-i/ 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/IhP3J0j9JmY?a Imagine Dragons - Believer (Audio) 1 day ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/X5zm4CXKzDw?a How to Draw a Monster with the Letter R - Harptoons 2 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad