Just so we are clear and accurate on why I chose the words I did for the post I posted yesterday on communication, here are the words I chose and the meaning behind each one. This way, you can see the subtle and distinct differences that guided my word choice.
1. understood, succinct, comprehensible, simple, plain, lucid.
2. translucent, authentic.
3. uncluttered, unhampered, unencumbered, unimpeded, unobstructed.
4. obvious, manifest, apparent, unmistakable.
1. honorable in principles, intentions, and actions; upright and fair: an honest person.
2. showing uprightness and fairness: honest dealings.
3. gained or obtained fairly: honest wealth.
4. sincere; frank: an honest face.
5. genuine or unadulterated:
1. free from error or defect; consistent with a standard, rule, or model; precise; exact.
2. careful or meticulous, precise
3. true, unerring, faithful, representing or describing truth
4. archaic: done with care
- having all parts or elements; lacking nothing; whole; entire; full
- finished; ended; concluded
- having all the required or customary characteristics, skills, or the like; consummate; perfect in kind or quality
- thorough; entire; total; undivided, uncompromised, or unmodified
- to make whole or perfect, to bring to an end in its entirety
1. of a good or benevolent nature or disposition
2. having, showing, or proceeding from benevolence
3. indulgent, considerate, or helpful; humane
4. mild; gentle
5. loving; affectionate.
If each of these words are used, in important communications, messages will be sent with the best expectation of pure communication. Namaste’