Who is prepping you to be their meal? Do you feel that knot in your gut? That queasiness in your tummy? Are the hairs on the back of your neck standing up? Are you suddenly hot or cold, or unable to speak around someone? Maybe you should never be around that person, again. Ever. Don’t be someone’s lunch. You are better than that and the rest of us need you.
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTWG4Hxu8/ 5 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Downtown Salt Lake City instagram.com/p/BePTQj5H_lM/ 5 hours ago
- Just posted a photo @ Liberty Park instagram.com/p/BeMdMDIHMrh/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Liberty Park instagram.com/p/BeMamLkHwp7/ 1 day ago
- Just posted a photo @ Liberty Park instagram.com/p/BeMC-FHHJuS/ 1 day ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad