So it’s about that Christmas in July time of year and I thought it would be good to ask myself a few questions about the holidays to get me thinking about this year.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
Some peace and lots of hugs and kisses from grandkids!!! And that my kids and grandkids in Asia have a fun holiday for Christmas outside of America!
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
I’m usually up before everyone and start yummy smelling beverages and coffee cakes and get veggies ready for fresh delish omelets! I turn the lights and holiday music on and wait for the fam to wake up!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
Um. I’m gonna have to heyoink Rachael’s wish to go to Miraval!
Miraval Resort – Tucson, Arizona
A luxury spa full of all kinds of holistic goodness, voodoo doctors and outdoor experiences. My son Alex used to work there when he was in high school. He met Julia Roberts and Janet Jackson!
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
My brothers and I made up games and also played Monopoly for days over Christmas breaks.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Taunting people about what their gifts are long before I give them!
8. What else would you ask?