I call it de-barnacling. When you scrape off that which no longer serves your higher purpose you can sail through life on said higher purpose. Remove all that hinders, be that people, places, things, habits, thought patterns, relationships, jobs, homes… goes on and on… Moved to the Ogden River and just as it was nearly flooding at our place we moved to the ocean, missing the Tsunami which did kill someone in Santa Cruz CA here. This weekend, we moved from the cliff side beach house, inland less than a mile and planted flowers. Flowers in baskets and planters which can be moved!Done did it! My youngest, Danica and I up and moved to Santa Cruz CA and fairly quickly, too. Was compelled to do it. Got rid of furniture and a lot of ‘baggage’. Now I’m wondering why I have not lived in California all my life!
- I'm at @CityCreekCenter in Salt Lake City, UT swarmapp.com/c/aangkWh3UIO https://t.co/EBeGHziucV 5 hours ago
- Brunch with the 9 year old. (@ Bambara Restaurant in Salt Lake City, UT) swarmapp.com/c/1n5b9egUHma https://t.co/he9pgSMkPp 2 days ago
- Beautiful authentic Jewish meal courtesy of the Feldman's family! The red is a beet... swarmapp.com/c/3pFM82He55P https://t.co/yMBoFis65c 3 days ago
- OMG! Book of Mormon from the very first row! Thanks Danica! swarmapp.com/c/4rkI5VoNAvy https://t.co/cnRrmKuPZX 3 days ago
- Chicken salad stuffed avocado with asparagus Spears for lunch now and salads and... swarmapp.com/c/hUEC6b98ACz https://t.co/lFh00X6bLl 5 days ago
Who said What?
Getting Healthy-Perf… on Staying Strong Until We Break?… Getting Healthy-Perf… on Saying goodbye Fred Graham on Dad